- Would you like to have more peace in your head?
- And in general, just find it easier to relax?
- Would you like to be better at making choices for yourself?
- Would you like to, once and for all, stop bullying and limit yourself?
- Would you like to be an expert on yourself, rather than lean on others "truths"?
If your answer is “yes” to just one of these questions, then Access Bars may be something for you.
Notice, that sessions are not given by distance.
How does it work?
You lie fully clothed on a massage table, relaxing. I sit at your head and touch quite easy 32 points on your head during the session.
We can talk during the session, but only if you feel for it. Maybe you prefer just to enjoy the tranquility that will come. And that will be just fine.
A session normally lasts 60 minutes.
How many treatments do I need?
This is quite individually. You can choose to have only one treatment and be happy with that. And you can choose to repeat the process in order to release even more limiting beliefs.
The best you can do is to notice what kind of feedback your mind and body gives you.
What is Access Bars?
You have 32 points on your head which, when gently touched, effortlessly and easily release anything that doesn't allow you to receive. These points contain all the thoughts, ideas, beliefs, emotions, and considerations that you have stored in any lifetime.
The points on your head connect to different aspects of your life. For example: joy, sadness, control, communication, kindness, gratitude, money, creativity.
They also represent the positions that you grew up with, entrenched positions, which may no longer be yours. When the points are lightly touched, your "bars" will be activated and you have the opportunity to get rid of your worries and entrenched views about a particular topic. Then you begin to allow yourself to receive without resistance.
Video Access Bars.
"Empowering people to know what they know". Access Bars are the core of everything in Access Consciousness because if all you did was have your Bars run, or run a person's Bars, you would eventually become conscious.
What actually happens during Access Bars?
It has been verified that brain waves become slower and that thought speed is reduced during a Access Bars session. Therefore your might fall asleep during a treatment. The vast majority of my clients say that they feel a blissful peace in both their mind and body.
It is said that people with stress, ADHD and PTSD symptoms can benefit from the treatment.
The newest research:
Review of Access Bars® (YouTube) by Neuroscientist Dr. Jeffrey L. Fannin.
Research 2015, by Jeffrey L. Fannin, Ph.D., Lindsay Anderson, Melissa Waterman, MSW, Terrie Hope, Judi Stivers, Lisa Roy.
• Access Bars is not a substitute for conventionel treatment, but it may be used as a supplement to it.
• I will not make a diagnosis or treat specific health problems. The purpose of the healing is to take you back to a state of equilibrium.
• If you take prescribed medicine it is important that you continue doing that during the healing sessions. You should always consult and coordinate changes in your medicine with your attending doctor.