- Do you suffer a setback because of illness or other people’s prejudices?
- Do you want to feel happy when you get out of bed in the morning?
- Do you want to become less stressed and more present?
- Do you want to be able to maintain focus on your own wishes?
- Are you longing to find your inner creative power?
You might be searching and looking for the answers outside yourself because you think that others can help you. But they can’t. The answers are already inside you and they have been there the whole time. I know it can be hard to believe, but it is so.
Book a session. Give the process a kick-start.
How does it work?
You have two options, either a session at my place or through Skype/Facetime/Google Hangout.
In your first session we will adjust your expectations. Time and frequency for the sessions will be as often as you need and after each session we can arrange for the next.
Each sessions lasts 50 minutes.
How many sessions do I need?
That depends on what you want to change in your life. A psychotherapeutic process can be short or extended, how long is up to you. But I can give some guidelines:
- A short process is typically necessary in situations of crisis, loss or grief.
- An extended process may be necessary if your problems are not clearly defined or you are struggling with complex fundamental problems.
What do I get?
First of all you get my support in creating the changes you want.
You’ll be given the opportunity to:
- Talk about any topic you find important
- Get deeper knowledge about yourself and your resources
- Find and feel your own wishes and needs
- Improve your ability to feel and to define your limits
- Learn how to deal with conflict
- Become more aware of your own behavior in different situations
- Learn how to love yourself
…and a lot more. You is the one who decide.
I have worked as a psychotherapist for 15 years, and mostly in the out-patient psychiatry. It is amazing when a fellow human being discovers his/her own potential for creating a life with unlimited possibilities. It can be you too.
What is psychotherapy?
Psychotherapy is a conversation between you and me, with your wishes as the focal point. You and me will find out what you want to change, and how you want to relate to the world. From there you can create the life that you want.
A psychotherapeutic process will often determine parallels between the past, the present - and some of the future situations of your thoughts. This type of therapy is designed and usually used to facilitate and deal with imbalance and traumas in the mind.
Psychotherapy is based on modern psychological theories about 1. the development of the character, 2. the self-image and 3. the relations between people.
How do I work?
- I work dynamically and have a psychoanalytic degree. Besides I have specialized in cognitive behavior therapy which mainly focuses on immediate problems and on the related patterns of thoughts and responses.
But it's important to mention, that it will be your needs, that will determine our focal points in the conversation.
- Mindfulness is also part of my “tool box”. It’s very useful to get more focus on your own strengths and to use as a daily practice in a constantly changing life.
- Because I was raised in a religious context, I'm very much familiar with the consequences this can have on the self-image. In my own process of development I have therefore worked a lot with how we can re-find our own inner voice and life force.
Please feel free to contact me without any obligation by phone or by using the contact form.
I consider therapy and Reconnective Healing/Access Bars as perfect combinations while working with our own personal development. But it's not a requirement, and I will of course never force you do to anything you don't want.
I'm bound to observe professional secrecy.